[Dovecot] Deliver core dump in b13 (hg 20080102)

mikkel at euro123.dk mikkel at euro123.dk
Wed Jan 16 16:47:45 EET 2008

On Sat, January 12, 2008 6:39 pm, mikkel at euro123.dk wrote:
> On Sat, January 12, 2008 10:48 am, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>> On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 14:35 +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>>
>>> Ah, it's because it's the current directory. It would be better if
>>> home dir wouldn't be the same as mail dir
>>> (http://wiki.dovecot.org/VirtualUsers#homedirs), but I'll see if I
>>> can do something about this.
>>
>> Fixed: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/5dda06c19eb1
>>
> But isn't this fix masking the real error; namely that either I my
> directory layout isn't propper or Dovecot is flushing the wrong directory
> in this specific case when using Sieve "redirect" (home directory is then
>  flushed instead of the maildir directory that it normally flushes).

Hi Timo

What's your take on this?
Should I change the layout (and what layout should I use then) or is this
a Dovecot bug?
My layout is like the first example show here (Mail directory under home):
http://wiki.dovecot.org/VirtualUsers#homedirs

(The new bug is described here:
http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2008-January/028062.html)

Do you need any further information?