[Dovecot] Postfix & Dovecot LDA

tomzu at buu.lv tomzu at buu.lv
Thu Jan 17 12:23:37 EET 2008

Hi, I was using Dovecot (POP3,IMAP+quotas) with postfix quota "addon".
But the postfix's quotas were reported differently and the quota file
gets messed up all the time. So now I have also Dovecot's LDA, and
everything works like charm... but... Now postfix can pass only one
mail at a time to LDA. And that slows down delivery. Postfix master
file: dovecot   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/local/libexec/dovecot/deliver -f
${sender} -d ${recipient} Is there a way to pass more than one mail at
a time?