[Dovecot] Out of the box: Thank you!

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Thu Jan 17 22:15:38 EET 2008

I've just enabled IMAP quota support on a LDAP userbase in about an hour.

In this hour I read the Dovecot documentation on quota support, extended the
customers LDAP schema, added a "mailQuota"-attribute and a value to all users,
enabled the plugin in dovecot.conf, added the attribute query in
dovecot-ldap.conf, reloaded the system and tested the functionality and ...
everything worked out of the box.

Thank you Timo!

p at rick

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

Patrick Koetter            Tel: 089 45227227
Echinger Strasse 3         Fax: 089 45227226
85386 Eching               Web: http://www.state-of-mind.de