[Dovecot] Maildrop script to sieve

mouss mouss at netoyen.net
Sat Jan 19 14:06:34 EET 2008

Raphael Bittencourt S. Costa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on a system that have about 350K e-mail users and 100k users
> that uses maildrop scripts to make filters on their delivery. So,
> changing scripts by hand can't be a choice. I  "googled" so much and I
> wasn't able to find any script that converts maildrop scripts to sieve.
> Does anyone knows where can I find it?

maildrop scripts are way too flexible to write a general conversion
program. Unless your scripts have a specific structure and logic, you
should continue delivering with maildrop. you can build maildrop without
authlib (I have this running on one system).

if the scripts have a common "logic", show few of them and we'll see if
it is feasible to convert them.