[Dovecot] plus-address delivery

Jon Fullmer jon at jonfullmer.com
Thu Jan 24 05:39:43 EET 2008

You were right. The problem lay in the Postfix config, not the dovecot
(sorry to trouble the wrong list).  The missing line was the
"recipient_delimiter = +".  This line was in the amavisd-new config,
but not the Postfix.  I put it in there. All is well.

For those curious, under my "userdb static" config, I chose the
argument "allow_all_users=yes". This is why Dovecot created the "<user>
+spam" mailboxes.

Thanks for your help!

  - Jon