[Dovecot] Dovecot/SeLinux issues after RHEL5.1 upgrade

Ion Soltan webmaster at forlangs.net
Tue Jan 29 01:33:06 EET 2008

Thanks to Marius, I've got this problem fixed!

I don't know how or why, but selinux directory contexts have been altered
during the update for everyone else on the system except myself (what makes
it odd is that my user has the same group and permissions as everyone else).

So what did the trick was to apply:

chcon -t user_home_dir_t

to each user's home, mail, .imap and INBOX directories.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction, Marius!

Ion