[Dovecot] Multiple copies of a message

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 31 14:11:36 EET 2008

On Wednesday 30 January 2008 23:16, Benjamin R. Haskell wrote:
> Dovecot doesn't add the X-UID field, so
> I suspect it wouldn't be changing it, either.

It may also be relevant that while I was checking a couple of these message by
opening in kwrite I got the message that one of the messages had been deleted
by another program.  This had not been by any action of mine.  Seven more
copies of the same message have just arrived.

I'll switch dovecot off on the old server and see if that makes any
difference.

Anne