[Dovecot] appending domain based on port

Eric Hester eric.hester at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:32:32 EET 2008

I use sql for my passwd db. So are you saying use some kind of
conditional in my select that checks for @ in the username and if not
found appends the domain based on the %l variable (using something
like a join to a table that has port to domain mappings). Interesting.
Im worried that might add significant load to the sql server though.
This is a fairly large install. (300,000+ boxes).