[Dovecot] Vacation?

kbajwa kbajwa at tibonline.net
Tue Jul 1 03:57:03 EEST 2008

I tried installing Dovecot Sieve Plugin. When I enter the command:

% ./configure --with-dovecot=../dovecot-1.0.7

I get the error:

Error: C processor "lib/cpp" fails sanity check.

I think the problem may be that I am installing wrong version of
Dovecot-Sieve-Plugin. Here is my system, just in case I am right:

CentOS 5.1
postfix-2.3.3 (Note)
dovecot-1.0.7 (Note)
dovecot-sieve-1.1.5

Note: Both postfix & dovecot are installed from CentOS 5.1 distro. I am sure
that there are also updates.

Can somebody help with this problem? I am pretty GREEN, therefore, if you
can provide with 4-5 installation lines, I will really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Kirti