[Dovecot] ManageSieve v0.10.3 released for Dovecot 1.1.1

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Jul 1 22:14:14 EEST 2008

Hello Dovecot users,

I have formulated a new release that addresses an important ManageSieve
compilation issue that arises when compiling with GCC 4.3 (as used by
the new Debian Lenny).

Change Log v0.10.3
-------------------

   * Removed erroneous inline declarations that caused compiler warnings.
     GCC 4.3 turns out to fail entirely as reported by Joel Johnson.
   * Fixed auto-detection of Sieve implementation during ./configure. It
     now produces a proper error when the directory is invalid.

Installation
------------

The full installation procedure and other relevant information regarding
ManageSieve is available on the Dovecot wiki at:

http://wiki.dovecot.org/ManageSieve

New release:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1-managesieve-0.10.3.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1-managesieve-0.10.3.tar.gz.sig

To avoid confusion, I have refreshed the patch as well:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1.1-managesieve-0.10.3.diff.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1.1-managesieve-0.10.3.diff.gz.sig

My public key (id: 3DFBB4F4) can be found at wwwkeys.pgp.net.

Don't hesitate to notify me when there are problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
stephan at rename-it.nl