[Dovecot] OT - Legal disclaimers

Wed Jul 2 15:37:20 EEST 2008

On 7/2/2008, Joseba Torre (joseba.torre at ehu.es) wrote:
> > Wow... good idea for disclaimers (I hate them)...
>
> IANAL, but: It's not only that we all hate them; also they are questionable in
> a legal point of view. They are based on:

I understand all of that.

I did *not* ask for endless comments about how/why they are silly,
useless, impossible to enforce or evil.

I simply asked if anyone who lives in a country where these are now
legally *mandated*, if this one-line url reference satisfies these
legally required disclaimers.

So please, if you cannot comment on this question, don't comment at all.

--

Best regards,

Charles