[Dovecot] Unable to post snippet of dovecot.conf in body of email - WAS: Re: Vacation?

Fri Jul 11 19:06:39 EEST 2008

On 7/11/2008 12:02 PM, Charles Marcus wrote:
> This is well documented in the example dovecot config file:
>
> <see attached>

Weird... I had to attach the snippet from dovecot.conf showing the
documented configuration for the listen directive - it kept bouncing
telling me not to post my entire dovecot.conf file... maybe this
'filter' can be tweaked to allow small portions of it to be included?

--

Best regards,

Charles