[Dovecot] Root folder path problem

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Jul 12 23:39:26 EEST 2008

On Sat, 2008-07-12 at 23:17 +0300, Yavuz Maslak wrote:
> As I said previous my mail, if I don't set any value in "Root folder path"
> option, my sent mails are stored in main "sent items" of Outlook Express.
> These mails aren't stored "sent items" of imap section.

Oh. Is it really the "root folder path" that determines where they're
stored? Sounds strage. But then again I haven't used OE for a long time.

I'd guess there should be a better way, but one possibility is for you
to create a namespace with "prefix = INBOX/", "separator = /" and then
configure the root folder path to be "INBOX/".