[Dovecot] fs quota check with server does not support rquotad

Grandy Fu cswfu at comp.polyu.edu.hk
Mon Jul 14 12:50:20 EEST 2008

Timo Sirainen wrote:

> I think you should find out why that happens. Did you see Ralf's mail
> about those questions?

I just did it, and replied in another mail.

> noenforcing only makes Dovecot not verify quota when adding new mails.
> And I just did a quick test - it didn't.

Actually, that is what I need, adding new mails without verifying quota.
If it is not working, it will be a pity.

My requirement is simple. I have multiple mount points for different
mail folders, there are mount points need to check "fs" quota, and
ignore the rest. I though "noenforcing" is for such purpose, but seem not.

Grandy