[Dovecot] folder deletion fails dbox /more debug /solved

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Thu Jul 17 13:22:55 EEST 2008

Patrick Nagel schrieb:
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 00:19:34 +0200, Robert Schetterer
> <robert at schetterer.org> wrote:
>> as stated in http://wiki.dovecot.org/Clients
>> with mbox and thunderbird
>>
>> You should enable tb-extra-mailbox-sep workaround for IMAP
>>
>> this fixes the problem for dbox too,
>> wiki should be upgraded that way
>
> You could have just changed it yourself - it's a wiki. I made the change
> just now (see
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/Clients#head-a222c4ed77a12db48e855e2dccb24113b955c23a).

Hi Patrick,
i wanted to wait until a statement from Timo,
dbox should be more near to maildir ( in my understanding ) ,then to
mbox , so i am a little suprised that this mbox fix works for dbox
perhaps its simply a bug with dbox, meanwhile reading the list should be
enough for info to dbox users, but anyway
as its a wiki , if this info is somekind of  false
Timo is able to delete it in the future

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer