[Dovecot] v1.1.1: Some files not created with dovecot-shared permissions

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI eduardo at kalinowski.com.br
Mon Jul 21 15:35:50 EEST 2008

Timo Sirainen escreveu:
> As for subscriptions and maildirsize .. well, those are more difficult
> and I'm not sure if I should do such a change for v1.1.x releases
> anymore since it would change the behavior.

maildirsize is actually quite discardable, so it's not a big deal.

However, the subscriptions file is somewhat important to backup (even if
not essential), so that the users do not have to set their subscriptions
agains should disaster happen.

The solution you mentioned in the other message seems fine.