[Dovecot] Mailbox_module_context question

Daniel Brosseau daniel at lba.ca
Wed Jul 23 19:07:02 EEST 2008

Hi,

I am new to the dovecot source and would like to know why the
mailbox_module_context has a pointer to the mail_storage_module_register and
not to a mailbox_module_register. From what I have understood, if a context
is first added to the mailbox.module_contexts array using the
mail_storage_module_register and then a context is added to the
mail_storage.module_contexts and then a third context is again added to the
mailbox.module_contexts the mail_storage_module_register.id will be 3 and
the second element in the mailbox.module_context will be unused and the
first and third elements of the mail_storage.module_contexts are unused.
There might be something I am not understanding here so please forgive me if
my question has an obvious answer.

Daniel