[Dovecot] cosmetic: "userdb" checkpassword

Heiko Schlichting dovecot-l at fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 23 21:19:44 EEST 2008

Hi,

    $ dovecot --build-options
    Build options: ioloop=epoll notify=inotify
    Mail storages: maildir
    SQL drivers:
    Passdb: checkpassword
    Userdb: checkpassword prefetch

Isn't "checkpassword" misplaced in the userdb list?

For me it seems that USERDB_CHECKPASSWORD is only used in configure and for
printing the build-options. Additionally checkpassword protocol does not
makes any sense for a userdb. It could be used only for passdb plus
prefetching userdb.

Therefore I suggest to remove USERDB_CHECKPASSWORD to make this more
obvious althought this is only cosmetic.

Heiko

Heiko Schlichting          Freie Universität Berlin
heiko at FU-Berlin.DE         Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung (ZEDAT)
Telefon +49 30 838-54327   Fabeckstraße 32
Telefax +49 30 838454327   14195 Berlin