[Dovecot] broken links to xexec module and patches

mail at viliar.net.ru mail at viliar.net.ru
Wed Jul 30 10:04:50 EEST 2008

I already ask it in maillist. Please, see first letter. I'm not the module
author or author of contributed patch to remake links at wiki on my way,
for example. There are free files.
Original source for xexec module, kindly given by you.
Patch from Stephan, to make xexec work with dovecot 1.1 and
prepatched source by me after testing Stephan patch.

Yes, I have the files too, so at least now it can be downloaded:

Original xexec source from wiki.
http://files.viliar.net.ru/os/xexec.tar.gz

Patch to original xexec for dovecot 1.1 from Stephan.
from his site:
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/patches/dovecot-xexec-1.1.v2.patch
or here:
http://files.viliar.net.ru/os/dovecot-xexec-1.1.v2.patch

Prepatched:
http://files.viliar.net.ru/os/xexec.1.1.v2.tar.gz

> Why don't you write Timo about this because I don't think I have the
> latest files. Ask why the links don't work.
>
> mail at viliar.net.ru wrote:

>>> Oh yeah, that's right. AttachFile got disallowed recently. I have the
>>> patch for v1.1 available at:
>>>
>>> http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/patches/dovecot-xexec-1.1.v2.patch
>>>
>>> I think Marc Perkel will have the original xexec.tar.gz somewhere.
>>> Perhaps he could put it online somewhere and adjust the wiki
>>> accordingly?
>>>

>> Both ways, imho, good. Just to be assured, it can be downloaded
>> somethere.
>> ( I just found in my logs (by referer) user googling query, where he
>> seek
>> place to download xexec... :-) )
>>

>> A.

>> "Hic Jacet Ego"