[Dovecot] Error using antispam plugin

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Jun 6 02:28:21 EEST 2008

On Jun 6, 2008, at 1:21 AM, Juan Asensio Sánchez wrote:

> What flags should i then use? I have tried with "-g3 -O0" and only
> with "-O0" but i do not get any additional info.

The problem with your backtrace is that:

> #0  mail_get_physical_size (mail=0x8135db8, size_r=0x0) at mail.c:100

  - size_r should never be NULL here.
  -  mail is set here, but

> #1  0xb7e575c5 in quota_check (t=0x8135db8, mail=0x0) at quota-
> storage.c:148
>       qt = (struct quota_transaction_context *) 0x0
>       ret = <value optimized out>
>       too_large = 8

  - mail is NULL here. So is it really set or isn't it set? This
inconsistency probably gets fixed by not using -O2.
  - ret = <value optimized out> is also caused by -O2

>>> # export CFLAGS="-g3 -O0"

I don't know if this is supposed to work when compiling debian
packages. If it doesn't get rid of the <value optimized out>, then I
guess it's not being used.