[Dovecot] v1.1.rc9 released

Juan C. Blanco jcblanco at fi.upm.es
Mon Jun 9 12:47:30 EEST 2008

I've seen that ATRPMS packages where updated to 1.1.rc8 and 1.0.14 but
not the sieve ones (1.1.5 and 1.0.3). I don't know if the maintainer is
in this list but it would be nice to have them also updated.

Thanks

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.1/rc/dovecot-1.1.rc9.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.1/rc/dovecot-1.1.rc9.tar.gz.sig
>
> Not many bug reports these last few days, so maybe this release will be
> a good one.
>
> 	+ Maildir: When hardlink-copying a file, copy the W=<vsize> in the
> 	  filename if it exists in the original filename.
> 	- mbox: With rc8 empty lines were inserted in the middle of saved
> 	  mails' headers.
> 	- maildir: Fixed problems with opening newly saved messages which we
> 	  saw in index file but couldn't see in dovecot-uidlist. Happened only
> 	  when messages weren't saved via Dovecot (deliver or IMAP).
> 	- Several bugfixes to handling sort indexes
> 	- deliver: Boolean settings that were supposed to default to "yes" were
> 	  set to "no" unless explicitly defined in dovecot.conf:
> 	  dotlock_use_excl, maildir_copy_with_hardlinks, mbox_dirty_syncs,
> 	  mbox_lazy_writes.

| Juan C. Blanco                                                 |
|  Centro de Calculo              |                              |
|  Facultad de Informatica U.P.M. |  E-mail: jcblanco at fi.upm.es  |
|  Campus de Montegancedo         |                              |
|  Boadilla del Monte             |  Tel.:    (+34) 91 336 7466  |
|  28660 MADRID (Spain)           |  Fax :    (+34) 91 336 6913  |