[Dovecot] Lucene index not updated when one saves a message from one folder to the other

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Jun 10 09:05:44 EEST 2008

I'm running 1.1 rc8, and I enabled the Lucene indexes.

I find that if a bunch of messages arrive in INBOX and I then move them to
archive, the next time I do an X-TEXT-FAST search, Dovecot has to re-index
the mails that I think it had indexed when they were in INBOX.

This seems silly, since Dovecot was the one copying them (and then
deleting, since that's what I mean by move).  Will this change?

-- Asheesh.

--
Elliptic paraboloids for sale.