[Dovecot] Auto creating client folders on the IMAP server after installing client.

Radio Tron paleywiener at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 06:35:48 EEST 2008

> So, what did you end up changing to make it work
> where it didn't before?

:) Nothing! I'm telling you! I was tired and
disgusted, so i quit for the day (I was the last guy
out) and first thing in the morning (first guy in,
only because I was a bit worried about what would
happen when I told him TBird was kaput) after checking
mail (web mail), xkcd, and general goofing off, I
start TBird, and Hey! Presto! it works.

Maybe my manager did something, but I checked "last"
and there were no signs of tampering (Umm.. shouldn't
have said that I'd hurl umm.. configs in his err..
proverbial face. He isn't such a bad fellow in
general, but he likes doling out work with a free and
liberal hand and that gets in the way of what I want
to learn.)
Oh well.. I'll keep you guys posted if I do find a
solution to it (assuming it rears its ugly rear).

To: Rob, You are a Coward, sir and that's all I need
say! *turns tail, and flees Dovecot*