[Dovecot] Antispam plugin custom behavior?

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Thu Jun 12 18:13:14 EEST 2008

On Wednesday, June 11 at 11:51 PM, quoth Johannes Berg:
>On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 23:43 +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
>> Kyle,
>
>"Obviously", I qualify as a spammer because I wrote the antispam plugin.
>Or something like that.

Heh, sorry about that - I have my server set to reject
non-list-related messages to my kyle-dovecot address... which was a
good idea until I started posting to the list again.

~Kyle
--
When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, who love to stand and
pray in the synagogues and on street corners so that others may see