[Dovecot] configure error on HP-UX: C99 compatible vsnprintf() call

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Jun 13 09:40:07 EEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-12 at 23:37 -0700, Woonsan Ko wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I tried to build dovecot-1.1.rc9 on a HP-UX machine, but failed to configure with the following message:
>
> configure: error: You don't appear to have C99 compatible vsnprintf() call

You're in luck, I just yesterday fixed a lot of problems with HP-UX. My
latest changes are in http://dovecot.org/tmp/dovecot-hpux.tar.gz

Could you try that and tell me if it compiles and everything works?
v1.1.rc10 release is actually just waiting for someone to confirm that
the HP-UX changes work..