[Dovecot] Random quirks in 1.1-rc11

Marc Perkel marc at perkel.com
Fri Jun 20 19:45:09 EEST 2008

A little more information. One ove my server side folders became
essentially inaccessable. The folder was empty. This folder is actually
emptied by another process that reads and deletes the content of this
folder. Using Thunderbird the message count showed as having 1 message
but no messages showed up. I dragged a new message into the folder and
that new message wasn't visible.

I then restarted dovecot and the folder started behaving normally again.

I'm going to download and install the latests to see if the bug goes
away. Unfortunately it's not a consistent bug to reproduce.