[Dovecot] Dovecot corrupted index cache

Michael D Godfrey godfrey at isl.stanford.edu
Sat Jun 28 20:00:56 EEST 2008

>> > This is a good guess.  We use a mixture of i386 and x86_64.  This is not
>> > an "endedness" conflict, but
>> > could be the problem for other reasons.
>>

> So you use NFS?

Clients mount off of the server, but dovecot (IMAP) connections are made
directly.  Home directories are not mounted, so I do not think NFS can be
affecting  dovecot.  I think the problem is due to 2 users using the
same account
making simultaneous access.  It could be that the users need to be on
machines
with differing architectures (i386 and x86_64 in our case).

Anything more I can tell you?

Michael