[Dovecot] Dovecot + Postfix for Squirrel Webmail??

Marcos Cabrera Goñi MCabrera at comitas.es
Mon Jun 30 19:31:34 EEST 2008

Hi,

I would like to use Dovecot as IMAP Server in order to Develope a Squirrel Webmail.

I have a problem with the Dovecot configuration; I have my Postfix server in the host: 192.168.100.100, and I have installed Dovecot in the host: 192.168.1.253. Everything goes right, but I can't see any mail that I had received in my mailbox.

How can I configure the dovecot.conf in order to use an mbox placed in a different host??

Thanks.

Bye

Marcos Cabrera Goñi

Departamento de Operaciones