[Dovecot] courier IMAP to dovecot migration: folders not showing up

Jacob Yocom-Piatt jy-p at fixedpointgroup.com
Mon Jun 30 22:04:55 EEST 2008

Charles Marcus wrote:
> On 6/27/2008 8:27 PM, Jacob Yocom-Piatt wrote:
>> any clues on how to fix this issue would be welcome.
>
> It will probably be helpful to provide output of dovecot -n so we can
> see your config... ?

hope this sheds some light on the matter... will try recopying the
maildirs and redoing the suggested conversion procedure.

# 1.0.13: /usr/pkg/etc/dovecot.conf
protocols: imaps
disable_plaintext_auth: no
login_dir: /var/run/dovecot/login
login_executable: /usr/pkg/libexec/dovecot/imap-login
valid_chroot_dirs: /var/vmail
first_valid_uid: 1001
last_valid_uid: 1002
first_valid_gid: 100
last_valid_gid: 1000
mail_location: maildir:/var/vmail/%d/%n
mail_debug: yes
auth default:
  mechanisms: plain login cram-md5
  passdb:
    driver: passwd-file
    args: /usr/pkg/etc/dovecot.passdb
  passdb:
    driver: passwd
  userdb:
    driver: passwd
  userdb:
    driver: static
    args: uid=1002 gid=100 home=/var/vmail/%d/%n
  socket:
    type: listen
    client:
      path: /var/spool/postfix/private/auth