[Dovecot] Missing IMAP folders

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Mar 4 13:55:01 EET 2008

On Mar 4, 2008, at 1:44 PM, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:

> However I have over 3500 folders and most of them are more than 3
> levels deep.
> And I only get to see the first top level of directories.
> Searching and/or subscribing does not bring anything.

Are they stored in subdirectories in filesystem? Dovecot v1.1 would
support that, but v1.0 supports only Maildir++ directory layout. http://wiki.dovecot.org/MailboxFormat/Maildir#maildir++

Although I thought that Binc also supported only maildir++ and
imapdir, and I thought imapdir also used a maildir++-like flat layout?