[Dovecot] Mercurial repository

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Mar 5 01:03:40 EET 2008

I removed "dovecot" repository for now. It was almost the same as
dovecot-1.1, with the exception that I had forgotten to commit a few
things there and also messed up some other commits ("oh, hg export can
export multiple changesets at a time, cool. oh, hg import imported it
all in one changeset, not cool.").

So for now v1.2 code doesn't exist. I'll clone it again from dovecot-1.1
once I have something real to commit. Although I guess that's probably
going to be pretty soon.