[Dovecot] Building Dovecot with OpenLDAP break PAM LDAP on Solaris

Laurent Blume laurent at elanor.org
Fri Mar 7 17:47:05 EET 2008

Timo Sirainen a écrit :
> I guess it's because the pam_ldap(?) is linked to Solaris LDAP library
> and dovecot-auth then gets linked to both of them. Try building pam_ldap
> linked to OpenLDAP.

I'm afraid I can't, it's part of the system, I'd void my warranty. I'm
not even sure it'd work.

So, my conclusion is that I have to build it. Okay, not a huge deal,
it's easy :-)
We can see later if/when we switch to direct LDAP connection rather than
through PAM.

Thanks,

Laurent
--
/ Leader de Projet & Communauté    | I'm working, but not speaking for
\ G11N   http://fr.opensolaris.org | Bull Services http://www.bull.com