[Dovecot] Setting individual SSL/TLS settings with OpenLDAP

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Mon Mar 10 23:53:27 EET 2008

* Timo Sirainen <dovecot at dovecot.org>:
> > So far so good. Now just in case... could I tell dovecot to read the
> > OpenLDAP client settings from a non default configuration file e.g.
> > /etc/dovecot/ldaprc.
> >
> > I know Cyrus SASL can do this with the ldapdb plugin and I'd be interested
> > if this is possible with Dovecot too.
>
> Could you try if this works:
> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.1/rev/8a4ecf4c2ca1
>
> (needs also http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.1/rev/a61102ad418f to apply
> cleanly)

I am sorry, I can't try at the moment. I'll be busy the next 3 days. If
someone else wants to, please go ahead.

p at rick

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

Patrick Koetter            Tel: 089 45227227
Echinger Strasse 3         Fax: 089 45227226
85386 Eching               Web: http://www.state-of-mind.de