[Dovecot] outlook2007 shows frequent imap disconnect no matterwhat outlook-idle setting in dovecot.conf

Kielbasiewicz, Peter peter.kielbasiewicz at philips.com
Mon Mar 31 08:34:00 EEST 2008

I updated to the latest rev from atrpms.net which is 1.0.13 and I see the same behaviour.
No matter if I set "imap_client_workarounds = outlook-idle" or "imap_client_workarounds =" I get those disconnect popups. It seems that the setting has no effect.

Is there someone who had success by applying the setting with outlook 2007?

  Peter