[Dovecot] dovecot 1.1.rc3 assertion failed at index_mailbox_set_recent_uid while deleting message with thunderbird.

Diego Liziero diegoliz at gmail.com
Mon May 5 10:19:07 EEST 2008

Timo,
I was wondering If I can help you in spotting the cause of this
assertion failure (got this morning with rc5)
adding some i_info/debug and other seq_range_exists tests.

This morning all assertion failures were caused by users that deleted
with thunderbird many emails from inbox and thunderbird tried to move
them to imap trash folder.

seq_range_exists(&ibox->recent_flags, uid)

Regards,
Diego.