[Dovecot] deliver custom maildir creation

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon May 5 21:27:12 EEST 2008

On Mon, 5 May 2008, Steve Roemen wrote:

> / I'm testing a new setup of postfix using deliver to put the messages
> into the user's maildir, and am curious if there is a way to make
> deliver create custom maildirs when it delivers to a valid user without
> a maildir?

I don't know as far as deliver, but what I do is put the mailboxes I want
to be sure exist in my /etc/skel.  That way, on user creation, the
directories are already there.

If others know more Dovecotty ways to handle this, please speak up!

-- Asheesh.

--
The church saves sinners, but science seeks to stop their manufacture.
 		-- Elbert Hubbard