[Dovecot] Wrong message information

Anders mail at flac.kalibalik.dk
Sat May 10 15:24:54 EEST 2008

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 18:12 +0200, Anders wrote:
>> Timo Sirainen wrote:

>>> Can you reproduce it using the information in
>>> http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2008-March/029402.html
>>>   ? Could you also post your dovecot -n output?
>>>
>> Yes, this reproduces it. I had to change the delay down from 1s, though:
>
> I can't reproduce it myself. Does it still break if you disable all
> plugins? And I guess you're using Dovecot's deliver to save mails?

We have a combination of Dovecot's deliver and some old procmail
recipies. I now see that the problem is only present with procmail
delivery, *not* when using Dovecot's deliver.

Disabling plugins does not seem to change things. I reloaded config with
SIGHUP, is that sufficient? I would rather avoid restarting the server
completely, but can do it if it is needed.

Thanks,
Anders.