[Dovecot] Wrong message information

Anders mail at flac.kalibalik.dk
Sun May 11 02:57:39 EEST 2008

Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Does procmail deliver the mails correctly, i.e. first writes to tmp/
> directory and then links (or renames) to new/ directory? (You're really
> using maildir format, not MH format where filenames begin with "msg."?)

I have confirmed from inotifywait output that the file is correctly
created in tmp/ and linked into new/. No MH format.

Something that may be helpful has shown up: the problem is only visible
when I already have the mailbox open in Thunderbird while running the
test script. Probably, you are using a test account that you do not have
open?

Cheers,
Anders.