[Dovecot] deliver exits with status 89 on some but not all mails of a batch

Wed May 14 13:39:55 EEST 2008

On 5/14/2008, Patrick Nagel (patrick.nagel at star-group.net) wrote:
> Back to my problem: I overlooked some pretty important information in the
> logs:
>
> write_full(/tmp/dovecot.deliver....) failed: No space left on device

Heh... yeah, logs, gotta love 'em... ;)

Glad you got it sorted.

I would highly recommend setting up 1.1 on a test server though and
compare... as I said, the performance is *much* improved, even over 1.0
- which is *much* faster than courier-imap - now all I have to do is get
my main client to let me switch them over (to 1.1), and my other client
to let me migrate them from courier-imap...

--

Best regards,

Charles