[Dovecot] homedir override problem, MS AD + WINBIND + PAM + SIEVE

Milan Koudelka - Internet Mall milan.koudelka at mall.cz
Thu May 15 11:01:44 EEST 2008

It's 1.0.13.
Ok, i maybe it isn't goog idead to have same directory for maildir and
home directory. But I used it only for sieve (and crashes :-)). Because
I don't know how to change path of home. I periodically create symlinks
from /var/spool/mail/ to /home/MALL/.
So now it's working, but it's incorrect solution :-)

Milan Koudelka
Linux & Network Administrator
Internet Mall, a.s.

Internet Mall - obchody, které si oblíbíte.
http://www.MALL.cz