[Dovecot] log contents questions?

Knute Johnson linux at www.knutejohnson.com
Fri May 23 06:49:24 EEST 2008

I switched from using Pegasus and POP3 to Thunderbird and IMAP for my
email.  Now I get a lot of "Corrupted index cache file" errors in my
log.  Dovecot is running under Fedora 8 and is version 1.0.13-6.fc8.
The Thunderbird is version 2.0.0.14 running under Windows XP.  My wife's
Blackberry is also using IMAP and not reporting any errors.

Any ideas what the problem is or how to fix it?

Thanks,

knute...