[Dovecot] Dovecot quota for mailadministrator

Markus Hofer hofmarkus at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:52:33 EEST 2008

Hallo,

i have a question for the quota with dovecot.
I plan to go from our cyrus installation to dovecot.
I have just install dovecot without problem with mysqldb and
quota per user.

Quota work well and the user receive always via Webmail or client
the quota information.

My question is:
With cyrus the mailadministrator has the possibility to see
the quota for all users with the command "quota".
Output or example:
300000       9   28305 user.tinfo

With that way the administrator could have always a look if some
users have quota problems.

My question is, if dovecot has some similar command for the administrator?

Thanks in advance.

Markus