[Dovecot] Web-based shared calendar synchronizable with Outlook

Samuel HAMEAU samuel.hameau at opentrust.com
Fri May 30 15:24:08 EEST 2008

Charles Marcus a écrit :
> On 5/30/2008, Samuel HAMEAU (samuel.hameau at opentrust.com) wrote:
>> What I am looking for is a shared agenda solution providing a
>> webcalendar, an outlook connector and eventually a pda connector,
>> using (or not) dovecot, and a corporate ldap server...
>
> Well...
>
> www.scheduleworld.com provides free syncing/sharing of calendars, tasks
> and contacts, between Outlook (funombol plugin), Thunderbird (SyncSW
> extension) and alomost all phones (even non-smartphones can usually sync
> contacts).
>
> This is a full 2 way sync for all clients, and it works great.
>
> But... I think what you are reakky asking about is not a shared calendar
> solution, but an exchange replacement, which this is not...

Well, SW seems cool but misses the webcalendar part...
I don't want an exactly an exchange replacement, I can say in other
terms that I am rather looking for a webcalendar which provides a
possibility to see others people's calendars, and which allows to
synchronize outlook's calendar with it (and eventually pda's as well)

Zimbra, Kolab and others projects do it but provide mandatory email
server packaged with. AS you might have guessed i want to keep using
dovecot/postfix :)