[Dovecot] v1.1.rc6 released (managesieve updated)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri May 30 22:37:46 EEST 2008

On Fri, 30 May 2008, Stephan Bosch wrote:

> Timo Sirainen schreef:
>> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.1/rc/dovecot-1.1.rc6.tar.gz
>> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.1/rc/dovecot-1.1.rc6.tar.gz.sig
> Previous managesieve wont compile against rc6, so I made a quick new release
> (expecting rc7 to arrive soon):
>
> http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1.rc6-managesieve-0.10.2.diff.gz
> http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1.rc6-managesieve-0.10.2.diff.gz.sig

Out of curiosity, have you considered maintaining your managesieve work
using a Mercurial branch off Timo's tree?  I think that might be easier
for you, and I think it might make things easier for others using
your patch.

You could use "hg bisect" to find the exact commits of his that break your
patch, which would presumably be nice for you.

And, it would be a nice little application of distributed revision control
that Timo's working with.

As always, thanks for this!

-- Asheesh.

--
Spiritual leadership should remain spiritual leadership and the temporal
power should not become too important in any church.