[Dovecot] How do I use plus-addressing in Dovecot 1.1.x?

Jon Fullmer jon at jonfullmer.com
Wed Nov 5 03:15:52 EET 2008

This is the line from my master.cf:

dovecot    unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
    flags=DRhu user=XXXXXX:XXXXXX argv=/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -f $
{sender} -d ${user}@${nexthop} -n -m ${extension}

I'm not having a problem with a new mailbox being created (say,
"someone+spam"). It would seem that deliver isn't separating the
"someone+spam", or else is doing it in a way that is different from
the way it used to.

If I have to use sieve, I can I guess, but why was this feature
damaged? This did work in 1.0.15. I haven't changed the config with
the upgrade to 1.1.6.

  - Jon