[Dovecot] Install Configuring and run.

Marko Weber marko.weber at salondigital.de
Wed Nov 12 11:40:42 EET 2008

Hello Thorsten ,
yes dovecot-antispam is installed on my server with the useflag "debug".

*Marko Weber* | Administration

*SALON DIGITAL* Media GmbH
Rothenbaumchaussee 19a
20148 Hamburg

T. (040) 429 48 68 - 23
F. (040) 429 48 68 - 20

marko.weber at salondigital.de <mailto:marko.weber at salondigital.de>
www.salondigital.de <http://www.salondigital.de>

--
Geschäftsführung: Stephan Michalik, Ekkehart Opitz
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, NR: HRB 78111

NOTE: This communication is confidential and is intended for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is directed. It may contain
information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us
immediately. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to any
other person.