[Dovecot] Mailbox Hashing

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Fri Nov 14 17:02:51 EET 2008

On Friday, November 14 at 05:30 AM, quoth Charles Marcus:
>On 11/13/2008, Kyle Wheeler (kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net) wrote:
>> (ReiserFS is often viewed as a purely experimental filesystem, and
>> not reliable for production systems)
>
>Please stop spreading FUD.

<shrug> I'm not saying that's *true*, I'm just saying I've heard that
a lot... It's entirely possible that ReiserFS is just as reliable as
any other filesystem *now* but someone pushed it into the mainline
Linux kernel before it was ready, thereby biting the early adopters
with bugs that hadn't been worked out yet and creating the impression
that it isn't very stable.

~Kyle
--
Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
                                                     -- Albert Einstein