[Dovecot] Error message in logs since 1.1.6 upgrade

Guy wyldfury at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 18:10:36 EET 2008

Hi,

I've got two imap boxes, one is running 1.1.5 and hasn't exhibited the
error below, but the one that's been upgraded to 1.1.6 is showing
them.

Nov 14 16:06:31 mink dovecot: imap-login: Disconnected (no auth
attempts): rip=x.x.x.x, lip=x.x.x.x, TLS handshaking: SSL_accept()
failed: error:1408F119:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:decryption failed
or bad record mac

If this isn't already a known error, is there any extra data I can
collect that would help diagnose what's causing it? I haven't a clue
where to start with this sort of debugging I'm afraid.

Thanks
Guy

--
Don't just do something...sit there!