[Dovecot] antispam plugin claims "antispam signature not found"

Guillaume HILT postmaster at shadowprojects.org
Sat Nov 15 00:46:05 EET 2008

Not really, I haven't tried it with some new mails.
I had this problem with some old one I imported from my previous server
(i used spamassassin and courier-imap).
I'll try to test the training and if it's not working, I'll revert to
the svn version.
It's not a big deal anyway if I can't use some old mails to train the
plugin.

--
  Guillaume Hilt