[Dovecot] v1.1.6 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Nov 21 14:46:10 EET 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 12:14 +0100, Steffen Kaiser wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>
> > How are the new mails delivered to maildir?
>
> With Dovecot's deliver, filtered by a Sieve script using "fileinto".
>
> But moved away on filesystem level. It seems to be connected to folders,
> where message disapears, I have a SPAM folder, where I see the same
> behaviour now and then.

Could you enable rawlog and see what Dovecot sends to Thunderbird when
this problem happens?

I guess it's possible that this is the one v1.0 bug that I didn't bother
fixing because I thought it was a too invasive change. It didn't have
anything to do with moving messages though, simply that there's a small
race condition where imap may see a new message as non-existing for a
(really) short time after deliver has delivered it.